Saturday 29 October 2011

Sunday 23rd Oct Finally it's the final part 1

4 million Kiwis have waited 24 years for this day and now its here. The game doesn’t start till 9pm so w have a whole day to fill before the match. We have hospitality tickets so we need to be at the hotel at 4pm. So we decided to take a trip up the Sky Tower.
I don’t mind heights as long as I don’t look down. I’m ok looking at the horizon but there was no way I was going to stand on the glass floor panels. Even though the sign insists it’s the same strength as the concrete floor we’re standing on!



You can see for miles, we spotted Eden Park, our apartment block and lots of other places we’ve been.


There are a lot of adrenalin junkies here in New Zealand. They will jump off any thing. Not quite a bungy jump more of a sky dive but still pretty scary!!!!
Then if you didn’t fancy that you could always don a harness and WALK round the outside of the tower!!! Too much for me I needed a drink after watching these nutcases!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us on our tour. Feel free to leave a comment or message.