Friday 2 September 2011

Hello Hong Kong

Phil can't believe that I've booked a hotel in the middle of a shopping mall with over 700 shops!!!
Beautiful hotel, we are on the 15th floor in The Continental Club. I'd organised champagne for our arrival to celebrate our Silver Wedding (a bit late I know 10th January) 


We get free afternoon tea, evening cocktails, internet and full breakfast.
So last night we started with a Vodka & tonic along with snacks. Great idea. I think you will see alot of food on this blog.

Tomorrow I'll tell you all about our first night on the town

2 comments:

  1. ohhh.. that looks a bit posh! are they slimming world snacks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you know this is a calorie free holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us on our tour. Feel free to leave a comment or message.