Sunday 4 September 2011

Easy way up

I'm losing track of time on this blog so today's posting is about Friday 2nd Sept.

After all those stairs today we took the Peak tram up to Victoria Peak to the Pearl on the Peak restaurant. As those of you who know Phil he hates queues of any sort so he was really stressed by the time he got on the tram. The journey was amazing, gravity forced you into the back of your seat and I really felt as though we were on a Disney ride and that any moment we were going to take off !

The restaurant had been recommended (thanks Irene) and it didn't disappoint. Phil had booked a window table and we had the best seat in the house. Shame it was a bit overcast so the nightly laser show was a bit dim but the view was amazing. The neon lights lit up almost every building. No photos I'm afraid the camera couldn't do it justice so you'll have to wait for the postcards. But I do have a this one of the chef burning my steak!

Just to let you know this a calorie free holiday and will not count on my slimmimg world diary.

1 comment:

  1. looks fantastic.......you do realise that this is my holiday this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us on our tour. Feel free to leave a comment or message.