Thursday 13 June 2013

Ready steady....fly

Ok we're off. After all the waiting I'm starting my journey from home to meet up with Phil in Brisbane. Fingers crossed that we've done our planning and that we meet at the airport. So what did we do before mobils? 
First flight from Teesside airport (I know they re-branded it Durham- Tees Valley but to us locals its still Teesside)was smooth and quick. I didn't have long to wait for my next flight to Taipei but what KLM forgot to mention was that I was going via Bangkok!
Ok a tour of Asia before Australia I can do that. What makes it easier is that Phil donated his air miles so I can fly business class. He's a good un (shame he's flying economy but his firm are paying for his flight).
This is my plane how pretty all pink and flowery much nicer than the boring blue of KLM.
   I had loads of space as I was on my own.


 This post wouldn't be the same without food so here's my first meal.
Wine and canapes



Duck pate
Halibut and rice


No cake as such more of a dessert. But I did eat the fruit first. I needed a small nap afterwards! I'm typing this up in Taipei waiting for my last flight to Brisbane it's 9.20 in the evening so I'll say night, night see you in the morning.





3 comments:

  1. You'll probably have your PJs on by now.....it's 5.17 here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you enjoyed your nap x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are certain ally travelling in style. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us on our tour. Feel free to leave a comment or message.