Friday 21 June 2013

Lazy Sunday

Another blue sky awaited us when we woke quite late this morning. I think the little jet lag is catching up. So we set of in search of brunch.
Do you remember this from school or am I showing my age?
 Can you spot the difference between a big breakfast and the petite?

It came with real tea, Gail so you'd be right at home.
I don't know if I'll have time to sign up for this?
Hands up who wants one of these sending home?
This one's for you Margaret & Robyn
This is the view across the river to the South Bank. Not quite the South Bank I remember!

We met up with Terry (Elaine's husband) who kindly treat us to dinner.
We had to try the famous Morton Bay Bugs, which were delicious.
So what did we need to finish the meal off? why chocolate of course! There are a few of these chocolate bars here in Brisbane and I think they would catch on back home.


Terry choose the healthy fruit and chocolate

Phil had a bit of fruit with more chocolate and waffle.
I missed out the fruit and just went for 100per cent CHOCOLATE.

And then it was gone, gone, gone.....


 
Thanks Terry our turn next time. After all that we needed a small nap.




 

3 comments:

  1. Gordon Bennett..... That's a serious amount of chocolate!... Those Bay Bugs are delicious!.... I'm on decaf tea now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Hannah is sooo jealous.
    all that chocolate looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a win today , stuffing them Aussies, lucky like but there you go a wins a win, so lets forget the food, drink the lager and get smashed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us on our tour. Feel free to leave a comment or message.