Monday 29 August 2011

Countdown

Three days to go and we have to get all this lot into three suitcases. I'm ok but I don't know where Phil is putting his!!!


 One the problems is (apart fom me having too many clothes) is that it is cold in New Zealand so our clothes are bulky. Also we are stopping 5 days in Hong Kong on the way there and it is 32C so we need light things as well and I'm sure I'll need  some space just in case I find a couple of things I need to buy!

We have been planning this trip for two years and we can hardly believe that we're off on Wednesday. We have lots planned not least the rugby. We will be meeting up with my brother Charlie and his family. He emigrated back in 1973 and is so settled in New Zealand. He has been home, the lasr time in 2008, but I haven't been out there since 1980 and Phil had a two day stopover in 1998. So it will all be new to us.
Ok enough yakking back to the packing (wow that rhymes)

2 comments:

  1. never mind that what about the state of my room

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean it's tidier than you leave it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us on our tour. Feel free to leave a comment or message.